Why become a member of the Anxiety Recovery Centre Victoria (ARCVic)?
ARCVic represents the needs and experiences of people and families affected by anxiety disorders to the community, professionals, health and mental health services, academic researchers, the government and media.
ARCVic provides essential support, information, education and recovery services for people living with anxiety disorders.
ARCVic is a centre of expertise in anxiety disorders and works closely with consumers, carers, families, professionals, service providers, organisations and government bodies to provide high quality and effective evidence-based services.
Through your membership of ARCVic you give :
- Vital financial and moral support to an organisation dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of people with anxiety disorders
- hope to the thousands of people affected by anxiety disorders – because they will know they are not alone
and that others care and want to help them achieve a better quality of life.
Membership fees are paid annually, and entitle a member to one year of membership
- Discounts for ARCVic activities, educational seminars and conferences
- E-Newsletters and mail outs about up-coming ARCVic events and information about current research projects
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting and right to be nominated for a Committee of Management position
- Access and borrowing rights to ARCVic’s resource centre and library
- The opportunity to join ARCVic’s team of volunteer’s
Membership fees are determined by the Committee of Management and endorsed at the Annual General Meeting.
Current fee rates are:
Concessional membership* $15.00, ARCVic Volunteer membership $15.00, Individual membership $40.00, Family membership $50.00, Professional Membership $50.00, Organisation/Corporate membership $80.00, Professional and Database Membership $120.00
Become a Member Today
If you would like to become a member of ARCVic, you can sign up for your membership or contact the office on 9830 0566
All members have access to online newsletters, to register, go to Members Login.